Saturday 4 May 2013

Polly waffle

I have been noticing some changes in polly of late, I'm not sure if I should be concerned. She has gone from looking like this:
 To this:
I'm not sure what it means. Has she just stacked on a few kilos? I never see her eat (although she drinks too much), and the rest of her is as painfully skinny as ever:
Maybe she is just very pleased with herself and she has grow a fat head. It could not possibly be the case that she is pregnant with twins because I swear that nothing has ever happened between us on those oh so long, cold, lonely nights in hospital... Sure my judgement may have been impaired by my medications from time to time, but seriously people, look at her, it's not even physically possible. Not that I have even tried!
I dunno, maybe it is just new hairdo. Yep, that must be it.
Cheers, Pete.



No comments:

Post a Comment