Tuesday 26 February 2013

1st cycle of chemo finished.

At Home
Out of hospital, Yay!! It is always so good to get home for a bit, even if it is not proper home.
I also seem to be in better shape after this chemo than I was after the first cycle of chemo that I had in 2011, so things are going ok.
I am starting to get side effects, but they are all the usual, expected and unavoidable suspects at this stage. That means we know how to deal with the ones can be fixed and also to just monitor the ones that can't without worring to much.
At the moment I am trying to work myself up to giving  myself the injections that I need every night. I used to sqib out and get the nurses to come around to do it but for some stupid reason I said that this time I could do it myself, maybe Robyn will do it... damn I hate needles!
Cheers, Pete


No comments:

Post a Comment