Friday 26 April 2013

Hi all, it's been a few days...
I had a couple of days when I was extremely tired, I'm still pretty fatigued at the moment so blog updates could come a bit slower over the next week or so (was that a cheer I heard!!). Other than the fatigue things are going along as per plan.
Chemo is finished for this cycle and we also completed the stem cell transplant without any dramas on Wednesday (word is that I smelt of garlic instead of creamed corn this time), so now we wait for my little helpers to work their magic again.
Generally I am feeling Ok, I have had a couple of afternoons back at the apartment, which is a huge help.

Cheers, Pete.


Please note that the recovery in the neutrophils and white blood cells that can be seen in the graph today is just due to an injection that I had, treue recovery is about ten days away.

No comments:

Post a Comment