Sunday 24 March 2013

NEW BLOG FEATURE AT NO EXTRA COST!!!!*

I thought I would try something new to give readers a quick summary of how I am feeling day to day as we go through the next phase of the treatment. As you can see below things are very good at the moment:




A note for visitors:
I like visitors, they help pass the time in hospital, but there are two things I need to point out.
Firstly I really, really need to stress to everybody that they must be free of any bugs or infections of any type if they want to visit (including coughs,colds, runny noses, colds, temperatures, tummy bugs, skin infections, rashes... anything at all that might be catching).
This has been important in the past, but for what is coming up it is critical. So if you fall into any of the categories below then it is safer for me and other patients if you reschedule your visit:
  • if you have got anything infectious,
  • if you might be getting anything infectious,
  • if you recently had anything infectious,
  • if you have recently been in contact with someone else who had something infectious.
Secondly, there will be periods of time when the chemo will make me very, very tired and I can fall asleep at anytime, on some days I will probably be asleep for most of the day. Unless looking at zombies is your thing it is best to try to visit away from these times. I will try to update the graph above everyday so that everyone knows where I am at.
Cheers, Pete

No comments:

Post a Comment